Harrison brings positive energy as well as a vast set of skills and experiences to work on your behalf. Before entering the Atlanta real estate market, she worked in sales, marketing and negotiations. In 2012, Harrison joined the real estate industry as an investor agent, helping Blackstone Equity's Invitation Homes acquire properties for their investment portfolio. Later, she joined their buyer team to pursue her passion of helping others find the ideal home for their family. In 2016, Harrison decided it was time to start her own real estate business and truly make a name for herself.
Her concierge-level approach with her clients, in-depth market and industry knowledge, communication and negotiation and sales background serve as a fundamental foundation for consistently impressive sales. Harrison's clients give her the utmost praise for her dedication, honesty, attention to detail, industry knowledge, negotiation strategies and consistent sales production while also acclaiming her strong work ethic and integrity. Also, Harrison works closely with Emory's Department of Radiation Oncology, helping senior recruits relocating from out-of-state find their home in Atlanta. Partnering with Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty ensures her clients have a luxury experience no matter the price range of the home they are selling or buying.
Harrison graduated from the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing. Harrison, her husband, Zack, and their Corgi, Maggie, live in Morningside and are active members of the community. She volunteers regularly with local non-profits such as Connections School of Atlanta and the Autism Society of Georgia.
Memberships, Affiliations and Sponsorships:
· Atlanta REALTORS® Association
· National Association of REALTORS®
· Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
· Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
· Morningside/Lenox Park Association
· Top 20 Percent of REALTORS® Under the Age of 40
· Top Individual Agent 2016 - No. 3, Previous Brokerage
· Top Individual Agent 2017 - No. 9, Previous Brokerage
· Top Individual Agent 2019 - No. 7, Previous Brokerage
· Top Producer, Individual Agent 2019 - Atlanta REALTORS&$174; Association