Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty seriously values the health and safety of our agents, employees, clients, colleagues and friends. We continue to monitor the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to follow the guidance of the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other government entities.
Accordingly, we are taking several steps to maintain a very high level of awareness and quality regarding our work environment and business practices. Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty offices remain open for business. We are committed to continuing to provide the support resources important to our agents for their seller and buyer clients requiring a continuation of service during this temporary disruption.
What Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty is doing:
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer are available where possible.
- Special precautions are being taken for all property showings and open houses.
- We are encouraging our agents to work from their home office as often as possible.
- Because of some school closings and other special circumstances, some of our employees are working from their home to meet important family needs
- We are practicing appropriate “social distancing” by not shaking hands.
- We are conducting most meetings, trainings, and events utilizing a virtual or streaming platform.
Tips to avoid additional risk:
- If you are feeling ill or want to avoid any outside visitors or contact, please connect with your agent so that arrangements can be made to accommodate your preferences.
- If you have flu-like symptoms including a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat, consult your physician immediately.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- Use all available resources to strengthen your immune system and be proactive in exercising all preventative measures
We realize this is a fluid, rapidly changing situation. We believe, however, that this is a short-term situation that will return to normal, sooner than later. We remain very confident in the long-term strength of our markets and communities. Buyers are still very active, taking advantage of record low mortgage interest rates, and our February contracts were up 40% from last year.
We will keep you updated regarding the status of our business operations and will provide additional guidance and support as it becomes necessary.
Thank you for your business, your trust and your support.